Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 9 - Aerobic Workout


Up at 5:40am. A little difficult to get up this morning, but I made it. Found out that I should not stay up late if I plan to continue getting up at 5:30am. That makes it very difficult, I just did not want to give up just yet. I know if I don't work out in the morning, I will not get it done. I experimented with a few speeds this morning, but did not want to push myself too hard and get burned out. The workout felt good.

Nutrition: 8
Exercise: 9

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Good Job Mom! I am glad you are doing better than I am at this. I am going to try to actually get up tomorrow morning and work out. I updated my blog through yesterday but I havent done my electronic copy yet. I will get that up tomorrow. I am proud of you! Keep it up!