Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 7 - Aerobic


This morning I slept in until 8:15am - what a luxury! As I stretched when I was waking up I realized that I felt really good. This morning I was at my sister's house in Corpus and she actually has a treadmill. That was great so I was able to do my 20 minute aerobic workout before getting on with my day. I had taken some Myoplex shakes and bars with me, so I had a shake after my workout. I went back by the nursing home and visited with mom again until about 1:30pm. I had brought cottage cheese, pineapple, and yogart with me, so I had that for lunch before starting my drive back to Georgetown. I also had bottles of water with me which I drank during the day. When I arrived home, my husband, Lee had dinner ready for me. That was perfect. He just fixed the main dish and I had rice to go with the small piece of steak. This is getting to be a routine that is not too difficult to follow. I think I am actually starting to enjoy it. Now if I can get my son, Kevin back on track this BFL thing may just work for both of us.

Nutrition: 9
Exercise: 10

No comments: