Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 3 - Lower Body Workout


Sure am glad today is lower body because my arms are really sore from Monday's upper body workout. Only 5 minutes late on my start time this morning. The Rec Center has most of the machines I needed for the lower body muscle group. Still a little bit delayed between exercises trying to figure out the weights to use, but overall I did OK. For my high point on hamstrings I tried to do dumbell lunges and found that my knees are weak and this exercise really hurt my knees. Had to do straight-leg deadlifts, used 10 lb. weights and that worked fairly well. I will continue to adjust my weights because overall my lower body is strong and I think I can handle more weight than I did this morning. Looking forward to Thursday - only 20 minutes - Yea!

Today's Nutrition Effort: 8
Exercise Effort: 8

No comments: