Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 4 - Aerobic


Today was treadmill day again. I lowered my speed along the way, but I am still trying to determine what speed represents my intensity levels. I used 4.5 today as my high point and for right now I think that is right. I just got a little confused when I would drop back down and moving back up to maintain the same speed for each intensity level. I think I just about have it figured out. I know now why Kevin said - don't worry about it, you will figure it out. It is all beginning to make sense to me and I understand more about how the weights or speeds relate to the intensity level of the workout. The 20 minutes really does just seem to fly by. I keep thinking that I am not doing enough of a workout. I think that probably means that I am not pushing myself hard enough. My soreness in my arms and back are subsiding some now. For a while I thought that I would not be able to do my upper body again on the scheduled day, but now I feel like I might be able to do it tomorrow.

Nutrition Level:

Exercise Effort: 9

No comments: